Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome ^_^

Hello & welcome to my brand new baby blog!

My name is Jeski, and I'm a 29 year old unconventional single mum from Australia. I spend my time looking after my four year old daughter Pandora, making strange and creepy jewellery for my online shop (http://jeski.etsy.com), watching horror and fantasy movies, and of course, gaming.

The purpose of this blog is to review and discuss the particular flavour of games I'm interested in. I play a lot of games, and have been gaming for most of my life. But I really enjoy a very specific niche of games. I don't play many first person shooters, war or sports-based games. I like quirky games, indie games, pretty games. Mostly the games I play would be classified as "casual" games, but I don't game casually, heh. I've also spent a lot of time playing big MMOs like World of Warcraft (played from vanilla to Cataclysm), Aion and Rift, but I don't really have the time to dedicate to MMOs anymore. So in this little blog I will be reviewing and discussing that particular niche of beautiful games I really enjoy, and can be picked up by a casual player as easily as a hardcore gamer.

I hope you enjoy the blog! Let me know what you think. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment